Thursday, February 28, 2013

Justin Timberlake Concert, LACMA + Birthdays


You should’ve seen me at my parent’s house the day that the Justin Timberlake concert tickets were going on sale. This was for his one night only, live performance at the Hollywood Palladium after the Grammy’s. The tickets went on sale at noon and I was sitting in their office, using two desktop monitors, while I had my dad using my iPhone, and Kelly and Chris using their iPhones as well to all try and score tickets. No one could get through online so I finally called Live Nation and got the tickets that way! I was so excited, it was like I was in high school again about to go see *NSYNC. Chris came with me to the concert and it was amazing! He sang all his hits, some new ones, and a few cover songs. Apparently there were a ton of celebrities there, but I didn’t see any – well except for Jay-Z and Timbaland who came out on stage. I think my days of attending ‘general admission’ concerts are over though, I was on my feet for hours with nowhere to sit which was not good for the little minion growing inside of me, but it was worth it ;)


My dad turned 61 this month and we celebrated by visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and more specifically the Stanley Kubrick exhibit. I’ve only seen a couple of his movies, but my family is big fan of “The Shining” so it was very cool to see some of the props and scripts with notes from that film. We’ve never been inside of LACMA before and it is huge! We didn’t see everything, but we sure saw a lot…



I don’t want this to turn into a baby blog, but I’ll give you an update: I just had a checkup and everything is really good. My blood pressure had been high the past couple of weeks and that’s why I have to see a regular OB doctor and a high-risk OB, but today my blood pressure was really low! All my blood work has come back fine (including the genetic testing), and I’m still losing weight (20+ pounds so far). My OB said that’s fine (I have enough fat stored in me to feed Octomom’s babies). I didn’t have an ultrasound today, but I will be going in for the important 20 week ultrasound in the beginning of March and we’ll know if it’s a boy or girl then! I love my doctors and I’m so glad that I switched medical groups to UCLA, I know I’m getting the best care!

My mom also had her birthday this month and the family came up to our house - we had a good lunch at Baby Blues BBQ (as seen on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) and just hung out at our place.




Upcoming: This weekend is Chris’ and my anniversary! We will have been together seven years (married two)!
xx, Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment